Rev. Dan Greenfield serves as the ACCC’s Executive Secretary, helping to fulfill the Council’s purposes by–
- Representing and promoting the Council before constituent members and those interested in the Council
- Ministering and encouraging in the fundamentals of the faith and separatist doctrine and practice
- Helping those in compromising alliances to separate from such and either align with a good ministry or point them to appropriate channels for establishing a new one
- Reporting on contemporary religious events, issues, individuals, and ministries
If you would like to get in touch with Dan for a meeting, conference, information, or assistance, please use the contact form.
Dan’s upcoming events–
- Annual meeting of the Evangelical Methodist Church, July 25-27, 2017, Lynn Garden Evangelical Methodist Church, Kingsport, TN.
- Hope Evangelical Methodist Church, Youngstown, PA, July 30, 2017.
- Appalachian Independent Minister’s Fellowship, August 8, 2017, Calvary Bible Baptist Church, Pikeville, KY
Significant recent events: