Rev. Dan Greenfield serves as the ACCC’s Executive Secretary, helping to fulfill the Council’s purposes by–
- Representing and promoting the Council before constituent members and those interested in the Council
- Ministering and encouraging in the fundamentals of the faith and separatist doctrine and practice
- Helping those in compromising alliances to separate from such and either align with a good ministry or point them to appropriate channels for establishing a new one
- Reporting on contemporary religious events, issues, individuals, and ministries
If you would like to get in touch with Dan for a meeting, conference, information, or assistance, please use the contact form.
Dan’s upcoming events–
- Ohio Bible Fellowship Pastors’ Conference, July 30-August 1, Peniel Bible Camp, Fredericktown, OH.
- Speaking at Appalachian Independent Ministers’ Fellowship, August 7, Victory Baptist Church, Mousie, KY.
- Speaking at Toronto Free Presbyterian Church, Wednesday, September 26.
- Speaking at annual Bible Conference, September 28-30, Faith Baptist Church, Kittery, ME.
- ACCC Pastors’ Conference, October 1, Faith Baptist Church, Kittery, ME.
- Ohio Bible Fellowship Fall Conference, October 12-13, Morrow Bible Church, Centerburg, OH.
- ACCC annual convention, October 23-25, Bible Presbyterian Church, Collingswood, NJ.