Rev. Dan Greenfield serves as the ACCC’s Executive Secretary, helping to fulfill the Council’s purposes by–
- Representing and promoting the Council before constituent members and those interested in the Council
- Ministering and encouraging in the fundamentals of the faith and separatist doctrine and practice
- Helping those in compromising alliances to separate from such and either align with a good ministry or point them to appropriate channels for establishing a new one
- Reporting on contemporary religious events, issues, individuals, and ministries
If you would like to get in touch with Dan for a meeting, conference, information, or assistance, please use the contact form.
Dan’s upcoming events–
- Fellowship of Fundamental Bible Churches annual Rejuvenate Conference, March 24, 2017, Hardingville Bible Church, Monroeville, NJ.
- Faith Presbytery, Bible Presbyterian Church annual meeting, March 31, 2017, Bible Presbyterian Church, Marcus Hook, PA.
- Spring Conference of the Ohio Bible Fellowship, April 7-8, 2017, Bucyrus Bible Church, Bucyrus, OH.
- ACCC Spring Rally and Executive Committee Meeting, April 24-25, 2017, Peniel Bible Camp and Morrow Bible Church, Centerburg, OH.
- Annual Family Conference, May 14-17, 2017, New Boston Baptist Church, New Boston, NH.
- Annual Fellowship, Fundamental Baptist Fellowship and the New Testament Association of Independent Baptist Churches, June 13-14, 2017, Maranatha Baptist University, Watertown, WI.
- Annual Pastors’ Conference of the Ohio Bible Fellowship , June 26-28, 2017, Peniel Bible Camp, Fredericktown, OH.
- Annual meeting of the Evangelical Methodist Church, July 25-27, 2017, Lynn Garden Evangelical Methodist Church, Kingsport, TN.
- Hope Evangelical Methodist Church, Youngstown, PA, July 30, 2017.
Significant recent events: