Rev. Dan Greenfield serves as the ACCC’s Executive Secretary, helping to fulfill the Council’s purposes by–
- Representing and promoting the Council before constituent members and those interested in the Council
- Ministering and encouraging in the fundamentals of the faith and separatist doctrine and practice
- Helping those in compromising alliances to separate from such and either align with a good ministry or point them to appropriate channels for establishing a new one
- Reporting on contemporary religious events, issues, individuals, and ministries
If you would like to get in touch with Dan for a meeting, conference, information, or assistance, please use the contact form.
Dan’s upcoming events–
- Speaking at quarterly meeting of Ohio Bible Fellowship, Friday, October 11, Westerville Bible Church, Westerville, OH
- ACCC annual convention, October 22-24, Faith Chapel, Carlisle, PA
- Speaking in chapel at Maranatha Baptist University, Thursday, Nov 14, Watertown, WI
- Attending quarterly meeting of Ohio Bible Fellowship, Friday-Saturday, Jan 10-11, Fayette Bible Church, Washington Court House OH
- Speaking at International Council of Christian Churches 20th World Congress, Puerto Montt, Chile, Jan 22-29, 2020
- Annual ACCC officers’ and resolutions committee meeting, February 25-27, 2020, Middlefield, OH.
- Speaking at Hope Evangelical Methodist Church, Youngstown, PA, March 22-25, 2020
- ACCC Spring Rally and executive committee meeting, April 20-21, 2020.