Rev. Dan Greenfield serves as the ACCC’s Executive Secretary, helping to fulfill the Council’s purposes by–
- Representing and promoting the Council before constituent members and those interested in the Council
- Ministering and encouraging in the fundamentals of the faith and separatist doctrine and practice
- Helping those in compromising alliances to separate from such and either align with a good ministry or point them to appropriate channels for establishing a new one
- Reporting on contemporary religious events, issues, individuals, and ministries
If you would like to get in touch with Dan for a meeting, conference, information, or assistance, please use the contact form.
Dan’s upcoming events–
- Faith Presbytery, Bible Presbyterian Church, April 6, Bible Presbyterian Church, Collingswood, NJ. Attending as guest.
- Ohio Bible Fellowship Spring Conference, April 13-14, Orwell Bible Church, Windsor, OH.
- ACCC Spring Rally and Executive Committee meeting, April 23-24, Island Road Evangelical Methodist Church, Blountville, TN.
- Free Presbyterian Church of North America, May 7-8, Trinity Free Presbyterian Church, Trinity, AL. Attending as guest.
- Speaking at Harford Christian School high school graduation and Lord’s Day services, June 1-3, Reformation Bible Church, Darlington, MD.
- Foundations Baptist Fellowship International, June 11-13, First Baptist Church, Troy, MI. Attending as vendor.
- Ohio Bible Fellowship Pastors’ Conference, July 30-August 1, Peniel Bible Camp, Fredertown, OH.
- Speaking at annual Bible Conference, September 28-30, Faith Baptist Church, Kittery, ME.
- ACCC Pastors’ Conference, October 1, Faith Baptist Church, Kittery, ME.
- Ohio Bible Fellowship Fall Conference, October 12-13, Morrow Bible Church, Centerburg, OH.
- ACCC annual convention, October 23-25, Bible Presbyterian Church, Collingswood, NJ.